Intuit and Qvinci Join Forces Again
IFA2019 | February 25-26 | Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
Qvinci and Intuit will share Booth #403 at IFA 2019 to demonstrate how franchises of all sizes have increased profitable growth by integrating Qvinci’s easy-to-use, enhanced reporting, business intelligence and data consolidation capabilities into their QuickBooks® accounting platform.
Every day, hundreds of franchises rely on this integration to cost-effectively gain access to the actionable financial reporting and business intelligence they need.
Learn the power of automation, standardization and scalability
- In near real time, automate the collection and consolidation of your franchisees’ (or business units’) financial files and data, including the mapping of a disparate chart of accounts to a standard chart of accounts, regardless of file type or location
- Include actionable KPIs and business intelligence (including charts and graphs) into customizable and templated financial reporting packages
- Blend multiple data types into easy-to-understand customizable packages (KPIs, Benchmarking, Forecasting, trend analysis, P&L, Balance Sheet, etc and “per widget” ratios from non-financial data sources) that franchisees (or business units) can easily understand and quickly implement
- Standardize reporting and business intelligence across all franchises (or business units) while providing “real world” benchmarking analysis
- Adopting technology to automate, standardize and scale organization wide processes that will dramatically improve internal efficiencies, accountability and profitability
- Position your brand’s unique value to the marketplace and beat the competition
Franchisors and multi-unit businesses are using Qvinci’s blended data and enhanced business intelligence solutions to:
- Identify areas of operational excellence and best practices
- Provide managers, franchisees and unit-level business with essential financial insights they can understand and implement
- Create and disseminate easy-to-understand actionable reporting in seconds (whole file and class level; single location and consolidated)
- Deliver value-added business intelligence to key decision-makers, franchisees and unit-level business entities (KPI building, benchmarking, entity comparison, trend analysis and more)
- Make your franchises and business units more profitable and more accountable!
The Gold Standard provider of automated financial reporting, data consolidation and business intelligence capabilities, Qvinci has been the reporting partner of Intuit’s Franchise Program since 2011. It is also the top-rated financial reporting app in the QuickBooks App Store, and was recently named No. 1 Accounting Application for 2019 by Intuit.
“Our Business Coaching team has turned into a group of Qvinci fanatics. We love it! There is still so much more to discover in the platform and we are excited to continue to improve our operational efficiencies and, in turn, profitability for our owners.”
Qvinci facilitates a franchise’s ability to identify and share areas of operational excellence, both system-wide and at the unit level. The solution helps owners focus on the metrics that matter most, by providing:
“Using Qvinci, our franchisees get to see how well the brand is performing and that encourages them to invest in additional locations.”